Before your Session
- Remember to have something light to eat before coming. No empty stomach.
- Energised and nanonized alkaline water will be provided to help you sweat more.
- To start off the session, a precise, non-invasive body composition analysis will be performed. We measure and record your visceral fat, muscle mass, water level and much more so that you can have a record of your progress.
- Towels will be provided.
During your Session
- We’re going to make you sweat. The session will last approximately 45 minutes.
- Drink more energised water as that will help you produce quality sweat.
- As the therapy session is ongoing, it is a fantastic gateway for one to rest and recharge, read a book, exercise, meditate or even sleep! The perfect personal time
After your session
- After your session, relax and continue to sweat until your body cools down completely. Once the pores are closed, it will be safe to head home and shower
- Energised cold towel after therapy to revitalise
- Your fresh, non-sticky or smelly sweat will keep you energised for the whole day, continue your normal routine like working, shopping or catching up with friends
- We have a body dryer if you need to dry up quickly
- For people who hardly exercise or sweat, you will start to sweat towards the last 10 minutes of the session and continue sweating even after you come out
- As you attend more sessions, you will start sweating quicker and sweat will increase dramatically
- The more you do, the more you sweat, the healthier you will become
What to wear
- Wear loose clothing before and after every session
- We recommend exposing as much skin as to maximize benefits of FIR
Other Do's, Don'ts, and FYIs
- Call us in advance for a booking to avoid any disappointments
- Do inform us if you need to cancel or if you are going to be late for your appointment
- Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied & referral by doctor
- Please refrain from applying any oils or lotions, apart from our sweat amplifying cream, prior to entering the sauna.